Sales Development Representative
Join the team at Covey, a location-based mobile app helping parents connect with other parents and parenting resources in their community. Covey has grown to a over 10,000 parents across the country. We are now ready to scale our unique advertising platform and build our initial sales team.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, high-energy Sales Development Representative to help identify, qualify and close prospective businesses that would benefit from our local advertising platform.
We are located in the brand-new Alloy 26, alongside some of the top entrepreneurs in Pittsburgh.
Press: Daily Dot, KCAL News Coverage, Kidsburgh, Entrepreneur
- Maintain a high volume of initial customer contact calls
- Qualify prospective customers
- Schedule and execute online sales pitches and product demos
- Close new accounts
Why you’ll love Covey:
Uncapped commission plan… we reward high performance
- Competitive base salary
- Huge potential for career growth
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of high-tech startup
- Work in the heart of Pittsburgh’s startup ecosystem
- Casual dress and flexible schedule
- 3 weeks of paid vacation plus paid holidays
What we want out of you:
- Knowledge of the parenting industry: resources, needs of new parents, lead categories etc. a huge plus
- Positive attitude, great work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Resiliency… this is a sales job so a lot of NO’s to get to a YES
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the drive to turn every conversation into a sale
- Experience using a CRM system to manage your leads and sales process (Hubspot preferred)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All interested and qualified individuals please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.