LeanFM is on a mission to revolutionize how buildings operate with the power of big data analytics and 3D building visualization. Facility managers seek intuitive access to mission-critical information and decision-support insights that would help them increase situation awareness, drive proactive decision-making and reduce waste.
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help us make our mission a reality. Ready to change the world? As a Senior Software Engineer at LeanFM, you have the opportunity to directly impact the way in which thousands of buildings are run and improve their occupants’ daily lives.
The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to design and develop machine learning algorithms to process various types of building information (e.g., spatial, time-series, unstructured natural language, etc.), to recognize patterns and outliers to help uncover new insights and develop back-end analytics for real-time data analysis.
This position is full-time and based in our office in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Develop machine-learning algorithms to process various types of building information (e.g. spatial, time-series, unstructured natural language)
- Develop real-time data analysis algorithms to recognize patterns and outliers in real-world building data, and produce actionable insights that impact real- world facility operations
- Define, optimize and develop the data collection, integration and management modules of the LeanFM platform
- Write efficient and performant code that requires low maintenance
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs
- Work closely with and shadow facility managers to verify, validate and assess value of the insights collected from real-world data
- BS in computer science or 7+ years equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in software design and development
- Strong software development and data analytics skills
- Experience developing with Python, Matlab or similar
- Passion in data science and investigate product insight
- Experience in machine learning, NLP, pattern recognition
- Experience working with MS Windows Server or similar
- Experience with relational database management systems (MySQL)
- Experience with agile project management
- Excellent communication skills (team and customer)
- Passion for quality and teamwork
Beneficial, but not required skills:
- Experience with relational databases design (transactional and non-transactional)
- Experience with query tools, Hive, Splunk, or similar
- Experience with Github or similar
- Experience in 3D visualization applications (WebGL and Three.js)
LeanFM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
To apply, post your resume at this link: http://www.leanfmtech.com/leanfm-jobs